- Royal Icing: Mix at medium speed, 1 lb. of mix and 1/3 cup (2.5 oz) of water, beat until icing stands in peaks. Flavor and color as desired.
- Picture or Flow Icing: Add 2-3 teaspoons of water to each 1/2 cup of Royal Icing prepared as above. Mix by hand. 1#-bag covers approximately 25-30 three inch cookies.
- Net Weight: 16 oz. (453.6g)
- Shelf Life: 18 months if kept in cool, low humidity environment.
- Note: This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come into contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy or dairy products, soy, tree nuts.
- Certified Kosher
- 1# bag makes 1 1/2 cups and makes 1.5 cup of icing covering 25-30, 3" cookies
INGREDIENTS: Confectioners Sugar, Corn Starch, Egg Whites, Gum Arabic, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Red 3, Red 40, Citric Acid, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Cream of Tartar, Vanillin.
Note: During the warmer seasons, if your royal icing turns out taffy-like, keep mixing the icing and add water one tablespoon at a time mixing well in between. Do not exceed five tablespoons of extra water. If it turns out like watered down taffy, set aside for five minutes and stir again. It should regain the royal icing look and consistency.